First, the use of FM Transceiver battery：
1,The type of FM Transceiver battery:
2, The structure of the radio battery:
3, Radio battery protection:
(1) Overcharge protection. That is, the battery is full will automatically stop charging.
(2) Over-discharge protection. That is, when used, the battery voltage dropped to a certain extent, it will automatically stop the discharge.
(3)Short circuit protection. That is, the battery is not careful short-circuit will automatically disconnect, stop the discharge.
4, FM Transceiver battery instructions:
(1)The battery charging time without too long, full can be removed.
(2) Please use our original charger to charge.
(3) The battery contacts can not come into contact with metal or oiled parts and observe moisture.
(4) Do not immerse the battery in water or throw it in the fire.
(5) Do not put batteries in low temperature or high temperature objects, such as refrigerators and stoves.
(6) When handling the battery, use special facilities.
(7) If you need to replace the battery, please use our original specifications with the battery.
5, FM Transceiver battery safety taboo Description:
Please do not charge the battery too much!
Second, the use of FM Transceiver charger：
1, FM Transceiver charger type and principle:
Chargers are divided into straight and punching. Straight into the 220 AC mains converted to the applicable radio battery charging DC, into the FM Transceiver, by the circuit breaker circuit to the battery. Block is directly connected with the battery, the electricity will be converted to the required voltage to the battery, the purchase of FM Transceiver will be distributed.
2, FM Transceiver charger use and protection:
(1) Regular cleaning: regularly clean the charger and charging interface. When cleaning, use antistatic cloth. Do not use dry cloth (electrostatic charge)!
(2) Water and moisture: as an electronic product, careless water or prolonged exposure to wet air when not in use, will be its internal electronic components caused by varying degrees of corrosion or oxidation.
(3) Drop shock: mobile phone charger is actually a fragile component, the internal components can not afford to beat. In particular, to prevent the use of the process accidentally landing. Do not throw, beat or shake the charger. Roughly treating the charger will destroy the internal circuit board.
(4)Anti-cold and heat:Do not place the charger in places where the temperature is too high. High temperature will shorten the life of electronic devices, destroy the charger, so that some plastic parts deformation or melting. Do not store the charger in a cool place. When the charger in the cold environment, the internal temperature, the charger will form a moisture, destroy the circuit board.
(5) Anti-potent chemicals: Do not use strong chemicals, cleaning agents or strong detergent cleaning charger. Clear the appearance of the charger can be stained with cotton a small amount of anhydrous alcohol scrub.
(6) Please use our original dedicated charger.